Jeff employs a comprehensive, client-focused approach to financial planning. Such discipline ensures that recommended programs encompass each client's financial goals, time frames and risk tolerance.
Jeff has been providing strategies for his clients at LPL Financial since 2013, specifically in the 401k and employee benefits market. He began his practice in 2010 with New York Life then MetLife before seeking the flexibility and independence with LPL Financial. Jeff has guided his clients through various stages of life toward decisions that maximize their investment and life goals.
Following Jeff's time in the U.S Marine Corps, he focused on a decorated Law Enforcement career, specifically with the K-9 unit, where he could fulfill his desire to serve the public. It was this desire, coupled with his interests in economics and finance that led to a career in wealth management.
Jeff currently resides in Roanoke with his wife and 3 sons. He has many outdoor interests: dog training, fishing, boating, hiking, and golfing to name a few. He currently helps clients in VA, NC, WV, OR, & CT
Jeff's education and qualifications include:
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA): Series 7, 6, 63 registrations held with LPL Financial and Series 65 registration held with Level Four Advisory Services
- VA Resident Life & Health License. NC, WV, OR & CT non-resident Life & Health License
- Bachelor of Administration of Justice at Bluefield College
- Concentrations in leadership and Community Development
- Master Degree of Public Administration at Virginia Commonwealth University
- Concentrations in Executive Leadership and Management