Jeff employs a comprehensive, client-focused approach to financial planning. Such discipline ensures that recommended programs encompass each client's financial goals, time frames and risk tolerance.
Following Jeff's time in the U.S Marine Corps, he focused on a decorated law enforcement career, specifically with the K-9 unit, where he could fulfill his desire to serve the public. It was this desire, coupled with his interests in economics and finance that led to a career in wealth management.
Jeff learned early on in life the three core values that define his business philosophy: Honor, Courage and Commitment
Honor | To always act as a fiduciary, putting his client’s best interests, and their wants and needs ahead of his own. To always understand the value and importance of each client.
Courage | Having the strength to always conduct himself in a moral and ethical manner and to always be honest and truthful with his clients.
Commitment | Jeff is committed to constantly improving himself. He is committed to education and improvement as demonstrated by his enrollment in the American College of Financial Services and pursuing his designations in the Chartered Financial Consultant (CHFC) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Curriculum.
Jeff employs a consultative approach to providing his clients the best advice so they can achieve their goals. In addition to providing tax-advantage retirement and investing strategies, wealth management, risk management and generational wealth transfer, Jeff has been providing health care and Medicare advice to his clients to navigate these complex processes. Jeff believes this is an underserved area in retirement planning and is dedicated to providing those services.
Jeff is also a Smartvestor Pro in Dave Ramsey’s Smartvestor Program. See Here
Jeff lives in Roanoke with his wife Lauren and three children who are all currently in college. Outside of work, Jeff enjoys outdoor activities like golf, fishing, boating and camping.
Jeff's education and qualifications include:
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA): Series 7, 6, 63 registrations held with LPL Financial and Series 65 registration held with Level Four Advisory Services
- VA Resident Life & Health License. NC, WV, OR & FL non-resident Life & Health License
- Bachelor of Administration of Justice at Bluefield College
- Concentrations in leadership and Community Development
- Master’s Degree of Public Administration at Virginia Commonwealth University
- Concentrations in Executive Leadership and Management
- Currently attending The American College
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF) and Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA)