Jeff employs a comprehensive, client-focused approach to financial planning. Such discipline strives to ensure that recommended programs encompass each client's financial goals, time frames and risk tolerance.
Following Jeff's time in the U.S Marine Corps, he focused on a decorated law enforcement career, specifically with the K-9 unit, where he could fulfill his desire to serve the public. It was this desire, coupled with his interests in economics and finance that led to a career in wealth management.
Jeff learned early on in life the three core values that define his business philosophy: Honor, Courage and Commitment
Honor | To strive to always act in a fiduciary capacity to his advisory clients, putting his client’s best interests, and their wants and needs ahead of his own. To always understand the value and importance of each client.
Courage | Having the strength to strive to always conduct himself in a moral and ethical manner and to strive to always be honest and truthful with his clients.
Commitment | Jeff is committed to constantly improving himself. He is committed to education and improvement.
Jeff employs a consultative approach to providing his clients the appropriate advice so they can pursue their goals. In addition to providing tax-advantage retirement and investing strategies, wealth management, risk management and generational wealth transfer strategies, Jeff has been providing health care and Medicare planning to his clients to navigate these complex processes. Jeff believes this is an underserved area in retirement planning and is dedicated to providing planning.
Jeff utilizes the SmartVestor Program* philosophy and investment principles.
Jeff lives in Roanoke with his wife Lauren and three children who are all currently in college. Outside of work, Jeff enjoys outdoor activities like golf, fishing, boating and camping.
Jeff's education and qualifications include:
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA): Series 7, 6, 63 registrations held with LPL Financial and Series 65 registration held with Market Square Advisors
- VA Resident Life & Health License. NC, WV, OR & FL non-resident Life & Health License
- Bachelor of Administration of Justice at Bluefield College
- Concentrations in leadership and Community Development
- Master’s Degree of Public Administration at Virginia Commonwealth University
- Concentrations in Executive Leadership and Management
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF) and Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA)
*The SmartVestor program is a directory of investment professionals. Neither RamseyTrusted nor SmartVestor are affiliates of Market Square Advisors or LPL Financial.